CRO Analytics offers the dynamic high-growth environment of a start-up and the opportunity to be part of a team bringing a truly unique SaaS solution to clinical trials. Our goal is to improve clinical research through the collection, reporting, analysis and use of objective performance data. To help achieve that you’ll be challenged to listen, learn, grow, contribute your expertise, and make a difference on a daily basis.
- Support the sales efforts of the Client Relations Group (CRG) by being able to provide case studies of successful deployment and use of Performer as well as insight into potential decisions and options for prospect use of the application based on the Project Manager’s experience and company’s experience.
- Function as the formal team lead in hand-off process with CRG after purchase of software license.
- Lead the software deployment process design for prospects and new license holders (it can happen to varying degrees during the sales process) by helping finalize decisions regarding items such as:
- which trials should be assessed
- which assessments should be used
- who should complete the assessments
- the communication strategy around the initial deployment
- determining the final key event schedule
- what custom reports would be helpful
- Deliver a successful deployment process for new license holders by ensuring the following:
- training of the company and group administrators for Performer
- agreed upon deployment related efforts that are the responsibility of CRO Analytics are done at a high level of quality, on-time, and on-budget
- any deployment needs not previously identified are rapidly addressed
- high quality and on-time of agreed upon deployment status reports are developed and delivered
- contribute to the analysis, recommendations, and reporting associated with the initial data collection effort
- Help maximize future opportunities for that client by maintaining an on-going relationship with the license holder through periodic meetings to discuss their data and new Performer functionality.
- Assist in the identification, hiring, and training of other CRO Analytics personnel.
CRITICAL PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Encouraging and positive attitude
- Sense of urgency
- Solution provider
- Ability to draft and deliver reports and presentations
- Ability to structure and lead client meetings
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment for at least a short time
- Experience in clinical trial management either in whole or for a major functional area
- Understanding and experience with one or more of the following:
- Clinical trials
- Clinical research software Providers
- Other clinical research vendors
- Must be located in the Philadelphia-New York City area
- Ability to work in a virtual environment for at least three to six months
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally; often on short notice
SUBMIT QUALIFICATIONS TO firstname.lastname@example.org