CRO Analytics Performer™ Can Provide Your Strategic Relationships with Transparency, Improved Operational Efficiency & Innovation!
Strategic partnerships are no more successful than traditional outsourcing models, according to a recent Outsourcing-Pharma.com article by Dan Stanton. Partnerships still have problems with lack of trust & transparency, inconsistent practices, differing outsourcing models and lack of innovation. As a result, strategic partnerships have not improved operational efficiency.
CRO Analytics’ Performer™ can improve your strategic relationships by incorporating Sponsor View and CRO View into current KPI/Metrics structures. Performer™ Sponsor View assesses strategic provider operational performance on every study in real-time by measuring over 125 skill and functional areas. Additionally, Performer™ provides outsourcing/operational/governance leaders and study teams with early warning as to performance issues that may lead to larger study deliverable delays via in-trial alerts.
Similar to Sponsor View, CRO View collects and assesses sponsor performance from the CRO/Strategic Partner perspective. By incorporating Sponsor View and CRO View, there is a dynamic operational performance feedback loop providing actionable data in real-time and standardized performance data can also be discussed during regular Governance meetings. Combine Performer™ Sponsor View and CRO View with your current KPI/metrics and you’ll have a comprehensive Relationship and Performance Management system based on DATA.
PerformerTM capabilities and benefits to Sponsor/CRO Strategic Relationships are:
More Effective Relationship Management:
- Improves strategic relationship profitability by improving operational efficiency
- Establishes a platform for data driven relationship management
- Embeds operational performance transparency into governance structure
- Strengthens partnerships through greater accountability
- Identification of best practices through trend analysis
- Pinpoints where high impact operational improvements should be made
- Allows the measurement of effectiveness of corrective action
Reduce Study Delays:
- In-trial data and alerts allow immediate changes
- Leading vs. lagging indicators prevent problems before they occur
- Root-cause analysis of delays possible in minutes versus weeks
- Identify operational improvements with the biggest impact