Upcoming Presentations Focused On Scientific Clinical Trial Quality Measurement and Improvement
New Hope, PA, December 17, 2014 –
CRO Analytics, the leading provider of validated clinical trial performance data is pleased to announce that several presentations and panel discussions at upcoming conferences are focused on properly measuring and improving clinical trial quality.
“We are thrilled with the overwhelming interest in improving measurement of clinical trial quality”, said CRO Analytics CEO Peter Malamis. “It illustrates that there is a substantial awareness of the need to fundamentally rethink the chronic problem of delayed and over budget clinical trials.”
Clinical trial performance problems have a significant impact on the health and well-being of patients in the US and around the world. Therefore, it is crucial that pharmaceutical, biotechnology and their service providers understand how to develop and implement scientific measures of clinical trial performance.
“Directly assessing quality so that sponsors and service providers can unleash the power of key driver analytics and predictive analytics will drastically improve clinical research in every aspect,” added Malamis. “That’s why we developed Performer™, a cloud-based software platform which produces scientifically validated performance data that provides sponsors and CROs with the insight necessary to move trials forward, anticipate and address issues, and ultimately get new and improved treatments to market sooner.”
The following upcoming conferences will host presentations and panels focused on performance measurement in clinical trials:
- “Key Performance and Quality Indicators,” Clinical Research and Operations Worldwide Network (CROWN) Summit, Philadelphia, PA, January 27-29, 2015
- “Utilizing Quality to Effectively Manage Sponsor/Vendor Relationships,” Outsourcing in Clinical Trials 2015 by Arena International, Burlingame, CA February 2, 2015
- “Identifying Risk When Doing Risk-Based Monitoring,” Summit for Clinical Ops Executives (SCOPE) by Cambridge HealthTech Institute, Orlando, FL, February 24-26, 2015
- “The Key Drivers of CRO Performance,” Clinical Trial Oversight Summit by Cambridge HealthTech Institute, Boston, MA, June 1-3, 2015
- “The Development of Patient Power: From Consumer to Active Participant” DIA Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, June 14-18, 2015
About CRO Analytics
CRO Analytics provides the only validated performance data collection system for clinical trials, providing straightforward access to reliable benchmarking, key performance drivers and predictive analytics in an intuitive format – making clinical research better, faster and less expensive. To learn more, please visit croanalytics.com.
Performer™, the biopharma industry’s first Clinical Trial Quality System, is a cloud-based software platform designed to improve clinical research by assessing clinical trial performance through a series of instruments developed over a two-year validation process. The online tools, which take less than five minutes to complete, measure the quality of more than 70 functional areas and professional skills involved in clinical trial delivery. The data is analyzed using a series of algorithms to deliver actionable insights through standard and custom reports to clinical trial teams, functional area leads, and executives.
Sagefrog Marketing Group, LLC
# # #